Coleman Connected Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Coleman, Texas > Miscellaneous
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO IS COLEMAN CONNECTED?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtn42248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHO IS COLEMAN CONNECTED?
    Posted: Dec 03 2014 at 7:55pm
Who is Coleman Connected? Who owns it, who manages it, where is it located? A check of "administrator" does not reveal anything...it is an empty profile. So, who is Coleman Connected?
Living the good life with 22 hens, 1 rooster, 21 ducks, 3 geese, 7 dogs, my partner and me. Check it out at http://moran-newman-farms.blogspot.com/
Nancy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2014 at 6:59am
I’ll leave it to others to answer the “who” question, Jon, but let me take this opportunity to tell you how much I’ve enjoyed your blog. 

Reading about your BOABs, the packing peanuts, your OCD and the peace you've found in your new life has been a delight.  Thank you. 
jtn42248 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jtn42248 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2014 at 10:39pm
Well it has been two weeks since I asked the question "Who is Coleman Connected" and there has been no reply that answered the question. So, I can only guess that is something that we are not allowed to know. Anyone want to make any wild guesses?
Living the good life with 22 hens, 1 rooster, 21 ducks, 3 geese, 7 dogs, my partner and me. Check it out at http://moran-newman-farms.blogspot.com/
Craig View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2014 at 10:15am
Thanks for your interest in Coleman Connected.

It is no secret, my wife and I founded and support Coleman Connected along with a group of people interested in the well being and the future of Coleman citizens and businesses.

Our goal is simple:
To provide a single venue that fully facilitates communication between all of the organizations, groups, businesses, charities, visitors and people who
live in and love Coleman; having one single objective – allow Coleman to be all it can be.

Coleman Connected is a place that welcomes all viewpoints concerning
Coleman -- even difficult and complex issues that may otherwise have no real channel for shared communication. We are dedicated to the principle of transparency; still, you can view and contribute anonymously if you so choose.

We hope you will choose to be active in sharing and contributing to the discussions, ideas and solutions for "A better Coleman"

Thanks,

Craig Allen
jeddle View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jeddle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2014 at 10:36am
Everyone except Jon I assume knows who administrator "Craig" is. Everyone who involves themselves in how our tax dollars are spent and attends city meetings knows who Craig is for sure--that is someone who is willing to stick his neck out to stand up for principles he believes in and be an advocate for transparency in government, plus put his time and money where his mouth is.   
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic