Coleman Connected Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Coleman, Texas > Electrical > Definitions, Terms, Providers and Legal Documents/Contracts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FOI to city, 10/15/2014

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nancy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FOI to city, 10/15/2014
    Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 7:34am
The following FOI was sent to the city of Coleman on October 15, 2014: 

You’ve sent, in response to my FOI dated October 10, a copy of the city’s ordinance Sec. 13.04.109(b).  That section refers, as a means of calculation, to “same amount per kilowatt hour as the power cost adjustment per kilowatt hour in the city's wholesale power bill for the next proceeding month.” 

As pointed out in my original request, there is no definition of “power cost adjustment” in the city’s contract with AEPEP, so I am ... again ... requesting the following information: 

Since there is no definition of “power cost adjustment” in the city’s contract with AEPEP, please list: 
  1. the components ... as defined in said (city with AEPEP) contract ... comprised in the calculation of said PCA;
  2. the formula showing the value each of those components is assigned in calculating PCA; and
  3. the equation utilized that determines the amount, each month, that city customer’s will be charged for PCA expense.  
security code zwthnq

A list of the "components" can be found on pages 2, 3, 4 and 5 of the contract and you can look at a copy of the contract by clicking on the link found at http://colemanconnected.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=36&title=aepep-2007-electrical-contract
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic