Coleman Connected Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Coleman, Texas > General News, Events and Announcements > Excerpts from other websites
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Coleman Man Pleads Guilty to School Threat Charges
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Coleman Man Pleads Guilty to School Threat Charges

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bernadette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Coleman Man Pleads Guilty to School Threat Charges
    Posted: Apr 26 2018 at 7:56am
From the BigCountryHomepage.com 4/25/20108

SAN ANGELO, Texas - A Coleman man pleaded guilty in federal court Wednesday to one count of convicted felon in possession of a firearm, according to court documents.

Lorenzo Hale, 52, could face ten years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000, according to the documents. 

On February 15, 2018, law enforcement was dispatched to a residence in Coleman, Texas, to investigate a complaint about a threat being made, according to the documents. 

Once at the residence, police made contact with Hale, who claimed he had been threatened. 

Hale further stated that “If one hair on both my daughters’ head are harmed tomorrow, there will be a massacre. I want you to know I’m reporting it to you like that, there will be a massacre at that school.” Hale also alluded to a firearm being in the residence, according to the documents.

Click here to read the entire story.

Bernadette
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic