Coleman Connected Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Coleman, Texas > Commentary
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Where are they now

Post Reply Post Reply
Annomous View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Annomous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where are they now
    Posted: Dec 18 2017 at 5:51pm
Since the New Sheriff and Chief of Police have taken office there have been several major drug bust here in Coleman.  Law Enforcement has done a good job busting this trash but where are those criminals now? The 13 people listed in the news since August 2017, most are convicted felons and repeat offenders.  One of individuals is listed as an inmate in Coleman County (Manufacture & Distribution) with a large bond. Another individual was a repeat meth user and was sentenced to 5yrs prison and now doing the time but what about the rest of these ________ whom are back out on the street manufacturing and distributing.

The Cops are doing their part why are the courts letting us down?  Why are these criminals being released on P.R. bonds or milk money size bails. There is a RUMOR that one female (she is bragging about) was released on P.R. and paying off community service by providing sexual favor to a certain judge.  THIS IS RUMOR but I do know of the individual and she would have the resources to make bail any other way. I was told by a reliable source that this individual was out on bail from a previous arrest at the time of her arrest in November.
Craig View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2017 at 3:52am
A very big thanks to to the new Chief and all in the department for the renewed effort in getting drugs and pushers out of Coleman.  Please keep it up!

As for the rumors, I would just have to say ... did you see the mug shot of these women?   You would have to be a pretty lonely judge.   I do believe it is one set of rumors not worth repeating.

Craig Allen
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic